Located in the 44 Manchester Avenue shopping center, Papouli's Pizza serves all the common items one would expect from a local—pizzas, hot and cold submarine sandwiches, cheesesteaks—but the brick-oven pizzeria and restaurant also serves various pasta dishes like fettuccine alfredo and specialty pastas such as manicotti and eggplant rolintini. A unique section of the menu is a handful of Greek selections such as moussaka and spanakopita.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available
- Founding Date: June 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Every week Monday to Wednesday 2 Xl pizzas 18.99
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Burgers, Greek, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Just one of our Greek specialty dishes like Greek Pastichio- baked macaroni with ground beef then baked with a bechamel sauce and finally topped with a feta Alfredo sauce. Also try the Greek Moussaka and don't forget the Gyros and Greek spinach pie.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Our Penne Vodka is to die for!!!!
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch