.

Forked River Fire Department

Flag as Inappropriate

<p>The Forked River Fire Department was founded in 1928 after a house on Main Street caught fire. The Barnegat and Toms River fire departments responded to the fire, but it took half an hour to do so. Sixty-three members were present at the Forked River Fire Department's first meeting. Today, the department of officers consists of nine executive officers, six fire officers and four Ladies Auxiliary officers. The department has five fire trucks.</p>
<p>The substation is located at 1675 Joffre Road, Forked River.</p>
Parker Ave & Oak St, Lacey, NJ 08731
(609) 693-2059
  • Accessibility Details: Handicap parking, ground-level entrance
  • Hours: Daily, 24 hrs.
  • Hours: Mon - Thu 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Fri: 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, Sat: 1:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sun: 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
  • Accessible: yes
Share a review or post about this business.
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Who wants to be the first to post?
See more »