The Planning Board is holding its annual regorganization meeting at the Municipal Building at 7 p.m. Monday.
At this meeting, nominations will be made for the various positions that make up the board. Meeting dates for 2013 will also be set.
Following the reorganization meeting, the Planning Board will hold its regular meeting.
The agenda for Monday's meeting is below. Return to Lacey Patch this week for more information on what unfolded at the meeting.
Planning Board Reorganization Meeting
Monday, Jan. 14
Reorganization: Executive Session
- Nominations for Planning Board Chairman for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board Vice-Chairman for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board Attorney for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board “Conflicts Attorney for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board Engineer for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board “Conflicts Engineer for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board Certified Appraiser for the year 2013
- Nominations for Planning Board Secretary for the year 2013
- Nominations for the Official Newspaper(s) of the Planning Board for the year 2013
- Motion to approve the meeting dates for the year 2013
General Planning Board Business:
Minutes to be voted upon:
December 10, 2012 Regular Meeting Minutes
(Eligible to Vote: Cortese, Slota, Curtin, Whitleigh, Quinn, Dykoff, Reid, Kennis)
Vouchers submitted by:
Joseph Coronato, Esq.; Gravatt Consulting; Susan Connor, Secretary
Resolutions to be voted upon:
Resolution adopting the Master Plan Re-exanimation Report
Application #12-ADM-10: Administrative Approval / Site Plan Waiver- Block: 1427, Lot: 1.01, Tax Map: 68, Submitted by: Richard Holzer / Applicant.
Application #12-MnS-03: Minor Subdivision w/ Variances- Block: 1306, Lot: 9-13, Tax Map: 64, Submitted by: David Verge / Applicant.
A. ) APPLICATIONS FOR TECHNICAL COMPLETENESS:
B. ) Applications for site plan waiver/administrative approval:
C. ) Applications for public hearing:
c.1) Application #13-MnS-01
Minor Subdivision w/ Variances
Block: 1633.04, Lot: 7.01, Tax Map: 79
59 Haines Street, Lanoka Harbor
Survey Prepared by: PDS Design Services, LLC
Submitted by Michael Vecchio / Applicant
D.) Items for discussion:
E.) General land use matter
F.) Comments from the members and staff