The township Committee called a Special Meeting to be held Thursday at 9 a.m. Return to Lacey Patch at that time for live coverage.
Originally, the township was not going to hold a Committee meeting this Thursday, but there are a few affairs the township hopes to get in order before the New Year, Township Administrator Veronica Laureigh previously said.
The meeting will be held at the Municipal Building.
Below is the agenda:
Dec. 27, 2012
STATEMENT: Adequate notice of this meeting has been given in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, pursuant to Public Laws, 1975. Said notice was advertised in the Asbury Park Press and the Lacey Beacon and was posted on the bulletin board showing the time and place of the meeting.
1. Notification of Township borrowing Funds for Super Storm Sandy
2. 2011 Audit corrective Action Plan
3. One-day Social Affairs Permits
A. Lacey Elks, February 23 and March 23, 2013
4. Resolution #2012-294 authorizing the convening of an executive session
Dec. 27, 2012
STATEMENT: Adequate notice of this meeting has been given in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, pursuant to the Public Laws of 1975. Said notice was advertised in the Asbury Park Press and the Lacey Beacon and was posted on the bulletin board showing the time and place of the meeting.
Salute to the Flag
Moment of Silence
1. Resolution #2012-295 certifying the governing Body has received and reviewed the audit
2. Resolution #2012-296 appointing a full-time Clerk for the Department of Community Development
3. Resolution #2012-297 appointing a part-time clerk for the Code Enforcement Office
4. Resolution #2012-298 appointing a temporary tax clerk for the Tax Collector’s office
5. Resolution #2012-299 authorizing the execution of a contract with the PBA Local 238
6. Resolution #2012-300 cancelling outstanding checks from the current and trust accounts
7. Resolution #2012-301 authorizing the release of a maintenance bond for Block 1837, lot 1
8. Resolution #2012-302 cancelling taxes due to a disabled veterans exemption
9. Resolution #2012-303 authorizing a transfer of appropriations
10. Resolution #2012-304 authorizing the payment of Township Bills
11. Motion to approve the Township Meeting Minutes of December 13, 2012
12. Motion to approve the Caucus Meeting Minutes of December 13, 2012
13. Motion to approve membership in the Lanoka Harbor Volunteer Fire Company for Ryan M. Trapp
Comments from the Committee
Comments from the Public