The Township Committee will be , which would provide safe access to major roadways for all users, including bicyclists and pedestrians.
The Complete Streets Policy would be implemented through the planning, design, construction, maintenance and operation of new and retrofit transportation facilities within public rights of way that are federally or state funded capital programs, a resolution says.
The policy would provide safe access by designing and operating a multi-modal network of transportation options. Some of which could be imposed at the Planning Board level, Board Engineer Bruce Jacobs said, in addition to those administered through the DOT’s capital program.
Below is tonight's agenda. Join Lacey Patch for live coverage at 7 p.m.
1. Chapter 211 amendments – Land Developments Fees and Escrow Deposits
2. Planning Board Recommendation for DOT Complete Streets Policy
3. Request to Post signs – FR Presbyterian Church, Fall Festival
4. One-day Social Affairs Permits
A. Lacey Democrats at Knights of Columbus, September 21, 2012
B. LTHS Booster Association at Knights of Columbus, October 5, 2012
C. Lacey Elks, September 1 and September 9, 2012
5. Resolution #2012-203 authorizing the convening of an executive session
1. Resolution #2012-204 appointing a temporary part-time clerk for the Tax Assessor’s Department
2. Resolution #2012-205 awarding a contract for the purchase of rock salt
3. Resolution #2012-206 awarding a contract for the purchase of regulatory signs
4. Resolution #2012-207 authorizing the receipt of bids for Loader Rentals
5. Resolution #2012-208 authorizing the receipt of bid for a Pumper Rescue for Lanoka Harbor Fire Company
6. Resolution #2012-209 authorizing the release of a maintenance bond for Block 1628, lots 1-24
7. Resolution #2012-210 authorizing the reduction of a performance bond for the Block 1901, lot 18
8. Resolution #2012-211 authorizing the release of a performance bond for Road Opening Permit No. 4653
9. Resolution #2012-212 placing a lien on Block 153, lot 9 for property maintenance
10. Resolution #2012-213 placing a lien on Block 204, lot 4 for property maintenance
11. Resolution #2012-214 placing a lien on Block 428, lot 6 for property maintenance
12. Resolution #2012-215 authorizing the transfer of credit balances
13. Resolution #2012-216 authorizing the refund of deposit monies
14. Resolution #2012-217 authorizing the payment of Township Bills
15. Motion to approve the Township Meeting Minutes of August 9, 2012
16. Motion to approve the Caucus Meeting Minutes of August 9, 2012
17. Motion to approve Raffle License Applications for the Rotary Club of Forked River and the Forked River Fire Company
COMMENTS FROM THE COMMITTEE
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC