.

Fire Officials Say Taylor Lane Fire Due To Faulty Wiring, Report Says


Police said Sunday that last week’s house in the 1200 block of Taylor Lane in Forked River started because of faulty wiring, according to a report in the Asbury Park Press.

Firefighters responded at 6 p.m. Wednesday and found the home’s basement and a first-floor bedroom on fire, police said. All occupants of the home, along with the family dog, got out safely, police said.

To read the entire story, click here: http://www.app.com/article/20140420/NJNEWS14/304200074/Lacey-fire-determined-accidental-police-say


Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »