Five Lacey residents and a Floridian were busted after police executed an arrest warrant on Thursday, finding narcotics and drug paraphernalia, police said.
Detectives from the Ocean County Sheriff’s Department and Lacey Police Department executed an arrest warrant at a residence on the 100 block of Clairmore Avenue, ultimately arresting:
- Abigal Thomson, 26, of Clairmore Avenue, Lanoka Harbor
- Karalyn Smith, 21, of Pensacola Road, Forked River
- William Shelby, 26, of Clubhouse Drive, Forked River
- Matthew Lonsdale, 20, of Brandywine, Forked River
- Kristalinn Steadman, 19, of Laurel Boulevard, Lanoka Harbor
- Rebecca Eaton, 24, of Titusville, Fla.
The arrest warrant was served at Thomson's home and while inside the residence, narcotics and drug paraphernalia were found leading to the suspects' arrest.
Thomson and Smith were arrested on outstanding warrants. Shelby, Lonsdale, Steadman and Eaton were arrested for narcotics. All six were charged with possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Thomson and Smith were released after posting bail at the Ocean County Jail.