Summer is filled with a variety of delicious fruit. After having more ripe fruit than I could eat, I decided to make a breakfast tart.
This tart is super easy and great at any time of the day. The natural sweetness in the fruit makes it absolutely delicious.
Use any fruit combination you would like (or have ripe at your house) and enjoy this great breakfast. Serve it with yogurt and you have a baked parfait that is good enough to be a dessert.
1 Peach, pealed
1 cup Granola (I used Quaker, but choose your favorite!)
Dash of cinammon
2 Tbsp water (or use juice for a little natural sweetness)
Optional: 1 Tbsp Sugar (white or brown)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thinly slice all fruit and place in greased/Pam-ed baking pan.
- Dust contents with cinnamon and sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Toss fruit a little before pouring 1-2 Tbsp water(or juice) over fruit.
- Cover surface with Granola and lightly press down on top of fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until granola is lightly brown, fruit is soft, and liquid has baked down.
Serve with traditional or Greek yogurt and enjoy!