1. The Friends of Lacey Library is holding their annual book sale today from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. It is May Friendship Day at the Forked River Presbyterian Church. The purpose of the event is for women to build friendships. Join women of all faiths at 11 a.m. Lunch will be served at 12 p.m.
3. There is a fundraiser for MS at Community Hall on Route 9 in Forked River from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults in advance, $12 at the door for adults, $7 for children in advance, and $9 for children at the door. All proceeds benefit Metro New Jersey National MS Society/Bike MS. For more information call 609-709-4220 or e-mail mgervasini@JHGOHN.com.
4. The ShopRite charity softball game is today at 5 p.m. at Gille Park.
5. There is a Heart and Soul Single’s Social at the Lacey United Methodist Church from 8 p.m. to 12 p.m. Individuals between the ages of 45 and 65 can gather to socialize over some coffee and cake.