Aquarium Care Center - Service Department
1105 Rte 35 N Ocean, New Jersey 07712
- Maintaining a route and driving between multiple job sites throughout the state, each day in a timely and safe manner
- Cleaning & maintaining fresh and saltwater aquariums in offices and private residences
- Professionally engaging with client when necessary, answering and addressing any questions they may have.
- Observing and monitoring the behavior and health of fish, invertebrates, plants and corals
- Testing, maintaining and adjusting proper water parameters
- Preparing dry and frozen food portions
- Cleaning & maintaining all equipment
- Basic plumbing
- Acclimation of all livestock
- Tank installations and complete setups
- Tank break downs and moves
- Bachelors Degree in Biological Science, Environmental Science or related field, or several years of experience with aquariums
- Experience with keeping tropical freshwater, marine fish, corals, and invertebrates
- A thorough knowledge of aquarium maintenance, reef species, coral care, reef equipment, reef water chemistry, food preparation, nutrition, and disease recognition/treatment/prevention
- A valid drivers license and clean driving record
- The ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
All applicants will be subject to a background check. We are a drug free workplace and a drug test may be required.
New employees will be trained in our methodologies upon employment.
Please email me for further details or questions... Chris@AquariumCareCenter.com