1. The Lacey Township High School Parent Teacher Student Association is looking for vendors for the annual craft and vendor fair. The fair will be held on Saturday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations for vendors are $35 for a 7-foot space. Reservations can be made at the . For more information,
2. Boy Scouts from all over the state will be camping on the beach of Seaside Heights from 4 to 8 p.m.
3. Guy Smiley will be playing at at 6 p.m.
4. The Chamber of Commerce is hosting an Autumn Comedy Night fundraiser at Longshots Bar and Restaurant at 6 p.m. Admission is $25 per person for dinner, a show and a cash bar. Proceeds benefit the Lacey Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund.
5. will be holding its monthly coffeehouse, The Blend, at 7 p.m. The night will feature music from Lacey’s Nick Nubz, hard rock band All for One and blues rock performer Bill McLeod. There will be coffee, soda, tea and baked goods available for $1 with free coffee refills. Proceeds will benefit Lacey United Methodist’s charitable ministries, including their Thursday Soup Kitchen.