1. High School Proficiency Assessment (HSPA) testing begins today.
2. Community Medical Center in Toms River is holding its eighth annual colorectal cancer awareness fair at 8:30 a.m.
3. The County Connection in Toms River is offering veterans services at 10 a.m.
4. There is an English as a Second Language meeting for parents at the at 2:30 p.m.
5. The Ocean Count Artists Guild has art gallery exhibits set up in Island Heights from 1 to 4 p.m. Exhibits include retrospective art by Warren Satter and photography by John Kotlowsk. For more information call 732-270-3111.