1. Just two more days before the deadline is up to submit an application for the township Economic Development Commission. If you’re interested in serving on the commission, fill out a citizen leadership resume and either e-mail it to email@example.com or mail it to the township administrator at the Municipal Building.
2. There is a Scholastic Book Fair at the Lanoka Harbor Elementary School through Friday, March 2.
3. Stop by the Lacey Library for assistance on your taxes. AARP will be holding a workshop at 9 a.m.
4. Register your kid for Lacey Lions American Youth Football or Cheer at the Forked River Elementary School at 6:30 p.m.
5. The Recreation Department is offering “A Tour of Italy,” a workshop that teaches the Italian language, art, design and cuisine. The course begins at 7 p.m. at the recreation office and is $95. Bring an additional $20 for a materials fee.