Have today off from work? Here's a few ways to spend your day:
1. Take in a showing of "Snow White." Presented by the Ocean Professional Theatre Company at Barnegat High School at 6 p.m. Tickets are $10.
2. Add some fitness to your day. Try a free Pilates/yoga class at 8 a.m. at Ultimate Gym and Fitness Center on Old Shore Road, or for a bigger challenge, join the fitness boot camp run at Gille Park at 7 p.m. The boot camp, designed for all fitness levels, costs $10 to participate.
3. Take the kids to the Lacey Branch of the Ocean County Library for some craft time. Your 8- to 12-year-olds can have fun making a duct tape wallet, starting at 4 p.m., while teens can create a glow jar while owning the night at 7 p.m.
4. Ever tried mah-jong? Come learn the game from experienced players at the Lacey Branch of the Ocean County Library, starting at 1 p.m.
5. Learn about the area's maritime history at the Toms River Seaport Society. The museum, on the corner of Water Street and Hooper Avenue in Toms River, is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.