5 Charged in Lacey Elks Lodge Fight
Three Forked River and two Brick residents involved
Three Lacey men and two Brick residents were served summonses after police responded to a report of a fight at the Lacey Elks Lodge.
Police responded to the Lodge located on Beach Boulevard in Forked River at 2:32 a.m. on Feb. 23 after receiving a 911 call from inside the Lacey Elks for a fight upstairs with a reported injury.
The following were arrested:
- Gregory Chadwick, 42, of Forked River, received a summons for simple assault/mutual fighting.
- Carmen Crisafulli, Jr., 43, of Forked River, received a summons for simple assault/mutual fighting.
- Shawn Goodheart, 41, of Forked River, received a summons for simple assault/mutual fighting and disorderly conduct.
- Robert Bransky, 41, of Brick, arrested and charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.
- Kathleen Bransky, 41, of Brick, received a summons for disorderly conduct, obstructing the administration of law and simple assault.
During the altercation, Robert Bransky struck Goodheart with a fire extinguisher.
Goodheart was transported from the scene to an area hospital for treatment of injuries sustained.
Kathleen Bransky’s charges resulted from her “disorderly actions” after the arrival of the responding officers.
After being processed at the Lacey Township Police Department, Robert Bransky was released on a summons.